From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Lewis
Sent: Friday, 27 January 2012 12:26 AM
To: 'System 21 Users'
Subject: Re: [SYSTEM21] System21 - Time from Pick Note to Despatch Note

Karim,

OEP55 is not especially "optimized" for inserts, rather, it's just that no one has bothered to create any sensible indexes over it. If you create the indexes necessary for your query they will perform fine. This is what I have done and use OEP55a extensively for reporting and audits.

Best regards
Gary.