From: "Mex Davis" <mis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: 01/18/2011 02:32 PM

Subject: [SYSTEM21] System 21 Source Code

We are upgrading to Aurora 2.4 from 3.5.2b SP4.
Because our AS/400 is very old and at V5.R1, we have elected to replace the
box and do a new load of Aurora.
As the software was being loaded the subject of System 21application source
code came up.
We have had source code since the beginning (1998) and it has been modified
slightly over the years.
In fact JBA/GEAC/Infor have done most of the mods for us as we have a side
agreement for technical services.
We are getting word from Infor that we are not entitled to source code and
they very serious about not providing us the source.
My sources tell me most everyone upgrading to Aurora has source code.
We are a 'Value for Maintenace' customer.
I always thought System 21 users had the source.
Has anyone else run into this issue or remember the history of source with
JBA/GEAC.

Mex Davis
Senior Systems Analyst