From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Binal ojha
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:32 PM
To: system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SYSTEM21] does System 21 has SLOB identification facility

Good afternoon.

Could you advise me please as to whether Sys21 has a SLOB (Slow-moving/
Obsolete) identification facility. I am concerned that whilst we transfer a
lot of data to Excel spreadsheets for various tasks, we have no formal
process to cover this very important component of inventory control.

I am hoping you can point me to a program within Sys21 specifically geared
for this aspect.

Advice appreciated.
Binal