From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jkilroy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 4:12 PM
To: System 21 Users
Subject: Re: [SYSTEM21] mj_control

Bob/Lin,
I understand your explanations and this is great...I can see how IN070
would be called. But, my confusion is this:
I saw the call to TPRD07 from the beginning of my research but when I
execute wrkobj for tprd07 in all libraries and all object types none are

found. What is a variable program and what kind of object is it?

"Bob Otto" <botto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/11/2010 04:33 PM
Please respond to System 21 Users