I just received the following email from our System 21 provider. Has
anyone else heard anything about the non compliance with OSV6R1?

I attended Infor's System21 User Conference recently where they
announced and described their plans to continue developing new versions
and releases of System21 Aurora the next 2 years. For example, System21
Aurora version 2.4 is due out June 2009 (2.3 was released this past
summer).

Infor also confirmed that all versions of System21 and System21 Aurora
are not currently compliant with IBM's new Operating System V6R1, made
available this past February. For customers on maintenance, a compliant
version of System21 Aurora will be made available by the end of this
year. Infor has no current plans to make per Aurora versions compliant.
In all cases, customers will require a new version of the System21
Manager Module for which only Infor has its source code.

Regards,

Barbara