Hi,

We use landed costs at one of our companies which is something I have
never really experienced before. My understanding is that the Standard
Cost (shown in 5/INM), is made up from the Material Cost (from 5/INM) +
the landed costs which can be a fixed value, or a percentage of the
material cost.

If I do the calculation manually, I am seeing a different figure to what
is shown in 5/INM for the Standard Cost.

My question is, is my understanding of how the landed costs work
correct? If I am wrong could someone please explain how are where the
standard cost is calculated?

Thanks in adavnce,

Lee Greenwood
IT Manager - Titan Europe Plc

Titan Europe PLC
Registered in England No. 301 8340
Registered Office: Bridge Road, Cookley, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, United Kingdom. DY10 3SD
Please note that the Company reserves the right to monitor both
incoming and outgoing e-mails and therefore the sender and recipient
of such e-mails should have no expectation of privacy in this regard.
information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp