For distribution order receipts, is there a way to get System 21 to
populate the original receipt date in inp83 in the receiving stockroom
(to) with the date the item was received in the issuing (from) stockroom ?

Our inventory is a combination of STD and FIFO cost and we are using lot
control in version 3.5.1. The task at hand is to age our on hand
inventory by stockroom using the FIFO layers (because costs of the layers
can vary in a FIFO environment). But when it comes to distribution
orders, they want the date the original PO was received from the supplier
at the center for the network not the date the distribution order was
received into the DC supplied by the center. Anyone have any ideas on how
that can be accomplished?