JK.
Per the Sys/21 documentation, be sure you have your Demand Policy codes
set up with "NO Exclusions".

"Demand Policy
You can compare forecasts with actual sales orders and use the resulting
demand to control the MPS or MRP processing. The decision on which
policy is set, should be made once it has been established whether the
item is Master Scheduled (MPS) or under the control of the MRP.
The method used to calculate forecast demand is controlled by the
Consume Forecast flag in the Company Profile, and affects those policies
which utilize internal or external forecasts.

Note: Any MPS and/or MRP recognized demand which is excluded from the
MRP/MPS plan because it offends a demand policy as set here, is
identified on the MRP and MPS review inquiries by inclusion of an X in
the associated supply status code. E.g. status XS reflects an excluded
suggested schedule.

You can enter the following options:
0 - Total Actual Demand (No F/C). No Forecasts. The module prevents
forecasts being entered and the demand is the sum of sales orders and
dependent demand.
1 - F/C Vs Independent Demand. Demand is the greater of forecast or
sales.
2 - F/C Vs Total Demand. Demand is the greater of forecast or sales plus
dependent demand.
3 - Independent Vs Dependent Demand. Demand is the greater of sales or
dependent demand (forecasts may not be entered).
4 - Explode F/C To Inputs. The resulting demand for the inputs depends
on the demand policy of the component. No demand would result for the
parent itself.
5 - Make To Forecast. Demand is always the forecast entered.
6 - Forecast + Actual Demand. This is total demand. Demand is the total
of forecast, sales and independent demand.

This Demand Policy must be already set up in major type MPFF. For more
information see Maintain Parameters.

Note: If this item exists in another production location, you can set up
different definitions for it using the override facility. For more
information see the Demand Policy field in the fifth Maintain Item
Overrides screen."