Greetings and Salutations...

I'm at version 3.5.2 SP3
Does anyone out there use Document Processing to create labels for shipping from Advanced Customer Scheduling??
We do NOT use Fast Path AD, we use options 1 & 2 off of /ADP as opposed to 3&4...

We had to mod our software to work at this level/version to begin with, so I was curious if anyone out there has used DY to work with AD
to make labels...would it be worth looking into on our part?

I am just trying to find the best way to get KanBan numbers into our Customer Schedules and then back out to our Customers in EDI and on labels in conjunction with the pack details.

Thanks for any input!
Sandy

Looking for last minute shopping deals?