Jim

Make sure the demand filter for each MPS item is set
to use a forecast. If memory serves, a value of 2 will
use the greater of forecast or actual demand in a
planning period.

Greg
--- Jim Kerr <JKerr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the response Suren.

And yes, I would like little more detail !

It seems straight forward enough but testing is not
yielding the results I
thought it would.

I am loading MSP75 and running the MPS function but
the MSP75 records are
not being pulled into MPS. I was expecting the MPS
to create the necessary
demand and I would have visibility to the demand in
the "Review MPS"
function. The items are defined as MPS items so I am
not sure where to look
for a problem.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Jim.