Has anyone ever had this issue or any advice on how we can determine
what occurred?

Yesterday afternoon, our users suddenly were unable to select any menu
option off of our JBA Production World.  If they were in a menu option
at the time then they were fine.  As soon as they backed out to the
menu, they would try to select another option and at that time then
their machine would sit for awhile and then return them back to their
menu.  They could go from one menu to another w/o any issues, but could
not select any option.

Our Test World worked fine, system resources were fine, while looking at
the active jobs you could see the users had a status of LCKW, and then
they would return back to DSPW once they returned to a Menu.  The only
issue was that our users in Production World were trying to select an
option that would not pull up.

Solution-we ended QINTER subsystem.  Once QINTER was restarted everyone
was fine.

Any ideas?

Lorri Wojcik

AS/400 Administrator

Production Tool Supply

586-755-7770 x280

586-755-0007 - Fax

lwojcik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Notice: All email sent to or from the Production Tool Supply corporate email
system may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed by PTS personnel.  The views
expressed in this email may not necessarily reflect the views of Production
Tool Supply.