Looks like I can't send attachments.   Ian,  send me a message if you what
to see the sample diagram.

Dave Barry
Programming Manager
Dawn Food Products, Inc.
(517) 780-4354

DBarry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/16/2006 08:39 AM
Please respond to
System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [SYSTEM21] Aurora - Database

If you have a Commerce.Platfrom CD it contain a folder with System 21 data

models

Here is a sample of what you get

Dave Barry
Programming Manager
Dawn Food Products, Inc.
(517) 780-4354

"Barbara Byrne" <bbyrne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/15/2006 12:43 PM
Please respond to
System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"System 21 Users" <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [SYSTEM21] Aurora - Database

Ian,

I do not have any manuals, but I have learned how to link by using AS/400
queries and seeing a list of all fields.
I am not on Aurora yet, but in previous versions GEAC has been pretty good

about naming fields.
1) Always a company code CONO with file number after eg in INP35 = CONO35,

INP60 = CONO60, etc
2) Look for similar names such as CUSN for customer number, SUPN for
supplier, etc
3) Sometimes you get different field names from different modules, such as

PNUM and CATN for item code but both have the same description and are
same
size and type.

Hope this helps

Barbara