From: system21-bounces+lin=linzone.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:system21-bounces+lin=linzone.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glen at
work
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 7:36 PM
To: jbausers-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SYSTEM21] Dump in Transaction manager - MJ470

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

I am getting a dump on MJ470 - caused by a duplicate key found on MSP05 -
reason is that it is finding 2 records for the read:

WHERE CONO05=:CONO01 AND ITEM05=:ITEMWK AND RTCD05=:RTCD01
AND OPSQ05=:OPSQ56 and CSET05=:CSETSD

This is because we have records on MSP05 where the process group is
non-blank so the above is finding both records.
These records aren't required so I can soon get rid of the problem. I just
wondered if anyone else had found this and what they'd done to get over the
problem.

Thanks
Glen