I FI records are from the Inventory AFI process.  It depends on whether
you are consolidating the postings or not as to what the description would
be.  I'd hope that you are consolidating the postings otherwise 'can I
sell you some dasd'.

The description should tell you the level at which you are consolidating
e.g.

Cons. val.:    A

We only want a single posting per day per G/L account for all movements of
type A.

Richard Caldicott
Director of Implementations
& Efficiency
Tandy Brands Accessories
817-548-0090 extn 146

Bill.Geissinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/18/2005 01:04 PM
Please respond to
System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[SYSTEM21]   FLP008 file

I'm doing some analysis of data for one of our users and I'm having a
problem.  In the file FLP008 I've identified some data where the
Transaction Source (TXSRCE) and Transaction Type (TT) fields are being
updated properly but the Line Description field (LINDES) in not.

We have the Hawkeye utility so I ran a report showing me all the programs
that update or output data to the TXSRCE and TT fields.  They only problem

is I can't find a program that outputs the values I'm looking for.

My question is, is there a table or file that contains the Transaction
Source (I) and Transaction Type (FI) values that can be used by the user?
Also, where might I find the menu
where this type of information would be entered?

As always, thanks in advance for any help you can give me!