That will not create the other items

Check that they are on PLP15

If they are, then you will then need to set the LDA & call PL190 (session
status has to be 'F', so if you have rebuilt the database set it back)

Go into 11/app

WRKLDA set 428-434 with session number, 435-443 with zeros, 271-277 with
GL session number - always put in preceding zeros

Call PL190

check AP session & GL session

Richard_Caldicott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/11/2005 15:56
Please respond to
System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [SYSTEM21]   A/P Batch Posting problem

If the session is at a status of 'F' - Finished, you just need to go to
the utilities menu, close down the subsystem and rebuild the data queue.
When you reactivate the subsystem it should process your session.

Richard Caldicott
Director of Implementations
& Efficiency
Tandy Brands Accessories
817-548-0090 extn 146

Bill.Geissinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/03/2005 09:18 AM
Please respond to
System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[SYSTEM21]   A/P Batch Posting problem

I have a user who is having a problem getting a A/P batch (session) to
process.

When I look at the session inquiry, the status shows as 'F' (finished) as
opposed to 'P' (processed).  Also, when looking at the Invoice Inquiry, of

the 14 known invoices to be in the batch, only the first invoice in the
group and the last five invoices in the group show as posted.  The other
invoices don't show up.

What do I need to do to post the other invoices in the batch and get the
batch to a "processed" status?

Thanks in advance.

at http://archive.midrange.com/system21.

at http://archive.midrange.com/system21.

This communication contains information, which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately. Any opinions expressed are
those of the author, not Ricoh UK Ltd. This communication does not
constitute either offer or acceptance of any contractually binding
agreement. Such offer or acceptance must be communicated in writing. It is
the responsibility of the recipient to ensure this email and attachments
are free from computer viruses before use and the sender accepts no
responsibility or liability for any such computer viruses.