When you say demand, what type of demand do you mean?
If you mean forecasted demand, it sounds like a
forecast for item A is in one model and a forecast for
item B is in another model.

The model number is required for both sales and stock
forecasts so I would check both of those out. See the
MRF menu for MRP forecasts, MPF menu for MPS
forecasts.

Greg

=== message truncated ===