   The fix is easy, just set the UPDNOG on FLP007 to zero, however you do n
eed to check the session out first.  When the UPDNOG gets to 9999999 t= he
   net number assigned is zero, however the updates are performed so resett
ing the FLP007 will cause a double posting.  This however would result= in
   a single FLP008 in this state.  More likely in your case the updat= e job
   was terminated in the middle.  You need to check that your sessi= on
   balances before changing the UPDNOG on FLP007.  Only those FLP008 r   ecords
still with UPDNOG = 0 will be processed.

   Richard Caldicott
   Director of Implementations
   & Efficiency   Tandy Brands Accessories
   817-548-0090 extn 146

   </TA= BLE>
   We have Accounts Payable  sessions which
   poste= d completely in AP, but when you look
   under 1/GLE these are not= posted completely.

   We are seeing if we look under 1/GLE at= the posting details (F14), there
   are
   some records = in which the Date is all zeros
   and the amount is highlighted in= white.

   We have send had other sessions post ok, but
   </T= T>for some reason, we have a few old ones that
   have this pr= oblem?

   Has anyone else experienced this, and if so,
   </TT= >what did you do to correct the problem.

   Bob Ch= ambers
   I.S. Project Manager
   Hekman Furniture
   </T= T>Phone:  616-452-1411 x502
   Fax:      6= 16-452-1000
   bchambers@xxxxxxxxxx
   www.hekman.com
      Hekman Furniture Company e-mail and attachments
   ar= e for the use of the intended recipient and
   considered confiden= tial and privileged information.

   ________   _________________________   ______________
   This is the System 2= 1 Users (SYSTEM21) mailing list
   To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list optio= ns,
   visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/system21
   </TT= >or email: SYSTEM21-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Before posting, pl= ease take a moment to review the archives
   at http://archive.midrange.com/system21.</T= T>
   |3D""                                    |          |                    |
   |"Bob Chambers" <bc= hambers@xxxxxxxxxx> |          |                    |
   |Sent by= :                              |          |                    |
   |system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx</FONT=    |          |                    |
   |>                                     |          |                    |
   |                                        |3D""      |3D""                |
   |09/14/2005 08:48 AM AST                 |To  </DI= |<sy=                |
   |                                        |V>        |stem21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>|
   |  ------------------------------------  |          |                    |
   |                                        |          |                    |
   |Please respond to System 21 Users       |          |                    |
   |<SYSTEM21@xxxxxxxxxxxx></= FONT>        |          |                    |
   |                                        |          |                    |
   |  ------------------------------------  |          |                    |
   |----------------------------------------+----------+--------------------|
   |3D""                                    |3D""      |                    |
   |cc  </DI= V>                            |          |                    |
   |----------------------------------------+----------|                    |
   |bcc  </D= IV>                           |          |                    |
   |3D""                                    |[SYSTE=   |                    |
   |Subject &nbsp= ;                        |M21] A/P  |                    |
   |                                        |posting to|                    |
   |                                        |GL problem|                    |