From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Lemon, Mike
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 6:11 AM
To: 'System 21 Users'
Subject: RE: [SYSTEM21] System21 re-licence fee

Make sure you get the info written in stone BEFORE you actually purchase the
new box.

I got an estimate from my GEAC representative for planning purposes, then he
had the nerve to double it when I called start the process 2 months later.
Luckily, it seems like they are pulling a number out of thin air (although
they will tell you that they are giving you a deal compared to what your
original contract says they should charge you)

We paid about 10k USD to go from a 620 to an 810 last September... We moved
to a lower processor group too.  We have roughly 125 licenses.

You can call a company called FYX based out of the Ohio/Michigan area for a
third party maintenance agreement.  They offer help desk services, System 21
consulting, etc.