Don't know who told you that but I've set up System 21 for many customers
and NEVER told anyone assigned to QPGMR and *ALLOBJ.    In general I told
people to set up Group profiles for each area and attach the user profiles
to those Groups.  User class is always a *USER and the only special
authority is *JOBCTL.

All is takes is one person who knows a command or two and it's a Disaster
waiting to happen.   "danger danger danger"  - Steve Erwin

Steven

"Diana Larsson" <dlarsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: system21-bounces+steven_fuller=pullmanind.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/02/2005 03:48 PM
Please respond to
System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'System 21 Users'" <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [SYSTEM21]   JBA and AS/400 User profiles

No it wasn't a joke, that what we were told to setup our users.