Actually if you are adding a totally custom menu then adding it to the
blank environment is probably the most efficient way, just don't define it
as belonging to an application and try a naming convention that does not
conflict with any standard S/21 menus.  You should never modify a standard
S/21 menu in the blank environment, instead copy it to your custom
environment and modify it there.

Richard Caldicott
Director of Implementations
& Efficiency
Tandy Brands Accessories
817-548-0090 extn 146

"Jeff Klipa" <jklipa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/15/2005 11:04 AM
Please respond to
System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [SYSTEM21] Adding an Item to a Menu

Do not ever edit a menu in the blank environment.