I am interested.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Santos, Fred
Sent: 15 July 2005 10:36 PM
To: System 21 Users
Subject: RE: [SYSTEM21]

I have these available if anyone would like the code.
I can put it a SAVF if you are interested
(Sample)

  7/15/05   16:31:38      Display User Menu Authority       NSGDSECU
NSDDSECU

 User  . . ? .  FRED       Fred Santos-IS/Cranston
 Environment .  OY1        Group Profile .  CONSULTANT
 Menu  . . . .  INE          Inventory Inquiry Menu
 Opt Description                  Application Task Description
 1. Kit list item where used        IN     03 1120 Kit List (Where-used)
 2. Descriptions                    IN     03 1130 Descriptions Enquiry
 3. Item/stockroom                  IN     03 1140 Item/Stockroom
Enquiry
 4. Stock movements                 IN     03 1150 Stock Movements
Enquiry
 5. All stockrooms for an item      IN     03 1160 Stockrooms/Item
Enquiry
 6. Stock history                   IN     03 1170 Stock History Enquiry
 7. Stock in-transit                IN     03 1180 Stock in transit
enquiry
 8. Alternative items               IN     03 1231 Alternative Item
enquiry
 90. Signoff                                       SIGNOFF

Bottom

  F3=Exit   F4=Prompt   F6=Print   F15=Groups   F16=Next Menu   F17=Prev
Menu