Credit Checking in Order Entry
When an order is placed, credit checks can be made against at least one of
the following:
-       Credit Limit exceeded
-       Customer in Litigation
-       Uncertain Credit
-       Customer Suspended
-       On Credit Stop
-       Debtor Days
-       Days Sales outstanding
-       Average Days to pay
-       Average Days slow
-       Days Overdue of oldest outstanding item
The information to determine which of the above methods to use is held with
a parameter in the Inventory Descriptions, i.e. parameter CRDC - Credit
Checking methods.
This parameter contains two codes and the value in the Parameter Limit field
will determine the checks to be made:
        CRLV    Credit Check by value
1 - Credit checking will be on the first five in the list, otherwise these
will be ignored
        Credit Limit is entered against the Customer in 1/ARM
        Commitment is determined as follows:
Total outstanding AR items + Orders Allocated or Despatched + Collection
Documents (status 10 to 32) + Matured Collection Documents (status 40)
        CRLD    Credit Check by days
                1 - Debtor Days
                2 - Days Sales outstanding
                3 - Average Days to pay
                4 - Average Days slow
                5 - Days overdue of oldest outstanding item
Credit Manager Statistics update calculates the first four of these,
therefore for up-to-date checking, this will need to be run each night.
The value entered in Credit Limit Days in Customer Maintenance (1/ARM) is
used as the comparison for these values, i.e. if they are greater than the
Credit Limit Days, the order will be suspended. To stop this check against
an individual customer, then set this value to 0