Greetings, Tim.

In answer to your question, System 21 does not support foreign currency
contracts. The most it does is handle effectivity rates for the different
exchange rates you define (refer to option 1/GLX). The only way I can
think of to make the system do what you need it to do is to bespoke it.

FYI: we are release 3.5.2b SP2.

Tim Randall <TRandall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Location of Author:
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx