From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Prill, Steve
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 8:40 AM
To: System 21 Users
Subject: [SYSTEM21] Ann Arbor User Group Meeting - Last Day to RSVP

Dear System21 Core Users:

This invitation is being sent to you on behalf of your Geac System21
Core User Group (SCUG) Board.

Our next User Group meeting will be held on Monday, August 30, 2004 at
Geac's offices in Ann Arbor, MI.  Geac's Automotive User Group will also
be joining us.

This agenda features an Aurora uplift presentation by Bill Olzak (IT
Director with Roho, Inc.), who is currently managing their Aurora
project and Kevin Heiman, Geac Technical Services Manager.   In another
user presentation, Gino Scopel provides an update on Gerstenslager's
continuing  process.connect initiative.

Also on the agenda are presentations on web.connect (the customer facing
web-based solution for ordering and customer self-service), a live
demonstration of Workspace and Workspace extensions (the Aurora GUI
interface enables significant customization and enhancement
capabilities), a Geac update, and an open group discussion about
Sarbanes Oxley compliance.

And as always, this meeting is a great opportunity to network with other
System21 users!

Dues are $20 and payable at the door.  Please RSVP to apetree@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:apetree@xxxxxxxxx>  by August 24th.

AGENDA

8:00     8:30           Continental Breakfast and Registration

8:30     9:30           web.connect                             GEAC
Kevin Brown

9:30     10:30          process.connect                 Gerstenslager
Gino Scopel

10:30    10:45          Break

10:45    11:30          Workspace                               GEAC
Kevin Brown
                        (includes live demo)

11:30    11:45          Geac Update                             GEAC
Peter Clay

11:45    12:45          Lunch

12:45    3:00           Aurora                                  GEAC
Kevin Heiman
                        (functional enhancements, upgrade planning)
Roho Inc.               Bill Olzak

3:00     3:15           Break or Dismiss

3:15     3:45           SOX discussion for anyone interested

Sincerely,

Peter Clay, on behalf of your Geac Core User Group Board:

Annette Petree - GB Manufacturing

Jenny Akhurst - LeCrueset

Chuck Langdon - Milk Specialties

Maria Hogan
Geac
System21 Division
Phone:  856-231-0927
Fax:  856-231-9874
E-Mail:  maria.hogan@xxxxxxxx

This email and any attachment are confidential and may be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipients,
please notify the author by replying to this email message,
and then delete all copies of the email on the system.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose,
distribute, copy, print or use this email in any manner.

Email messages and attachments may contain viruses.  Although
we take precautions to check for viruses, we make no assurances
about the absence of viruses.  We accept no liability and suggest
that you carry out your own virus checks.