Sorry, UPDNOG is in the FLP008 and FLP007 files for that Company, Source,
Type, Doc Ref #.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lemon, Michael [mailto:MLemon@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 1:36 PM
To: 'System 21 Users'
Subject: RE: [SYSTEM21] General Journal in GL Problem

Its possible that there was some sort of error while posting part of the
transaction.  Check to see if the UPDNOG field on the record says zero or
-1.  If it is a negative one, then system 21 recognized an error while
posting the transaction.  If it is zero, then something happened (maybe the
GLBACK3 job went down) while it posted the transaction.

I doubt that it has a zero though.  If it is, you may want to see if your GL
background job has a message waiting (or is down altogether).