I know a couple of companies that have/are moving off S/21 and are moving
to SAP - best of luck to them.

However, I also know that a number of companies including ourselves are
expanding the use of S/21.  I also understand that a number of new
companies have purchased S/21 in the last 12 months.  It would be fair to
say that the market has shrunk, but I don't think it is going away - at
least not yet.

Richard

                      "Joshua Basson"

                      <jbasson@xxxxxxxxx        To:
<system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      a>                        cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [SYSTEM21]   System
21 Market
                      system21-bounces@m

                      idrange.com

                      07/01/2004 01:54

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      System 21 Users

Hi,

I hope some people will answer me on this one.  I am trying to find out
what the global arena is doing as far as System 21 goes.  Is there a lot of
companies still using it in places like the USA and the UK?  The reason I
ask is because the market here is shrinking quite rapidly from what I have
seen.  Even my company is going to do a migration to SAP in about a year to
2 years' time. Are there other programmers/consultants in similar
situations?  Hope this wasn't too off topic.

TIA

Regards,
Joshua Basson
Analyst Programmer
Sony South Africa
T: (+2711) 690 3382
F: (+2711) 690 3362

This message and any accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited.
If you have received this Email in error please notify us immediately
and erase all copies of the message and attachments.
The content of any Email entering or leaving Sony South Africa (Pty)
Limited is automatically scanned, and may be opened and read by
authorised personnel. SSA cannot accept liability for statements made
which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of SSA.
SSA makes reasonable efforts to ensure that its Email has been
scanned and is free of viruses. However, SSA can make no warranty
that this email or any attachments to it are free from viruses.