From: Kincer, Alan [mailto:akincer@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 1:10 PM
To: System 21 Users
Subject: RE: [SYSTEM21] Count creation problem

Hi Kevin,

I compared the stockrooms, count class, both are there...however.

I went ahead and closed out the count then recreated it. The number of
items is still correct. And the duplicates are gone (upon brief
inspection)! There are items included though that have NOT been
class-flagged in ABCO60 and do not have flags for Stocktake in Progress
even while the count is open.

Is there any way that a corrupted history or audit file could cause
this?

Alan