Hi Greg,
"Just a small point. The reprice actually occurs during
the invoice print run, not the confirmation of
dispatch."
Thats exactly how I understood it to happen.
I've been looking at the data some more since placing this post, and I've
noticed a funny where the ORDT on OEP40 contains '1' whereas ORDT on OEP55
contains '2'.  I now suspect there is a bug in the bespoke standing order
system, which I'm going to investigate further.
Will get back with more information when I have it.

Message date : Jun 11 2004, 02:06 AM