I am about to embark on developing a new customer maintenance screen and
was wondering if anyone out there knows of any software package for the
AS/400 that can retrieve an address (and DPID Number) from inputting a home
telephone number?  When dialling for Pizza's and cab's, these days you are
often just asked for your phone number and they then confirm your entire
address.   This would obviously reduce data entry and improve the quality
of the addresses entered into the system.

I am based in Australia, but would be interested to hear of any package
that you may have come across, as you never know what you can do with a
tweak here and a tweak there.

Thanks
Geoff

*******************Confidentiality and Privilege Notice*******************

This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is
confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message
to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you
should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken
delivery to you.

Thorn Australia Pty Ltd has implemented anti-virus software and whilst all care
is taken, it is the recipients responsibility to ensure that any attachments are
scanned for viruses prior to use.