I don't have a lot documented.  It was a lot of trial and error.  Here's
some info which hopefully helps out.  The primary program whcih
processes the data is IN411.  If you have the source, this is where to
start.  There are these 10 error code fields within the file INP1D.
Here's their meanings,(the first 7) as far as I know;
JBA text for error messages (INP1D)
C*          STAT1D = 'Inventory API Status'  This is set to 1 if ANY of
the following codes are set on.
C*          EI011D = 'Error 1 - profile code'
C*          EI021D = 'Error 2 - stockroom'
C*          EI031D = 'Error 3 - item'
C*          EI041D = 'Error 4 - UoM'
C*          EI051D = 'Error 5 - Lot'
C*          EI061D = 'Error 6 - MOVR'
C*          EI071D = 'Error 7 - MOVT'
The other thing was that even though INP1D is not a keyed file, if you
are going to feed it multiple records, put a unique sequence number in
the field TSRC1D.

>>> grahame.ward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 2/26/2004 9:34:54 AM >>>
We are wanting to use this function but do not know which fields to
populate in INP1D for each movement type.    Do you know where this is

documented?

Grahame Ward

IT Administrator

Pimpernel International
26-32 Derwent Street
Blackhill
Consett
County Durham
DH8 8LY

Phone: +44 (0) 1207 503 751
Fax:      +44 (0) 1207 507 873
DDI:     +44 (0) 1207 599 926

Email: grahame.ward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Please check your change before leaving the premises as mistakes will
not
be rectified later"