  I received an e-mail concerning changing the UOM, which I thought would be
good to pass along.  This applies when actually changing the UOM on a part,
and not just fixing an error on a record or two.
  So, with his permission, here is what Otto Ritter has to say.

Duane,

I saw your comment on Midrange concerning changing UOM. Please take into
consideration that if you are going to make such a change that you should
zero out the inventory balance in the stockroom you are making the UOM
change to. then the inventory can be reentered at the proper UOM quantity.
Also be aware that all of the history of usage in INP90 is at the previous
UOM and that all Product structures using the item/stockroom record should
be evaluated for issue quantities.

Otto Ritter
Geac System21