From: "Kincer, Alan" <akincer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [SYSTEM21]   Menu access
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:38:35 -0500

I have a purchasing rep who wants access to 5/PMM to set up/maintain receiving addresses four outsource locations. Currently she does not access to this menu option. I was not the one who set all this up and I am wondering if there is a best-practices or other issue that would explain why a purchasing person would not be able to do this.

Thanks

Alan

=== [ KI (USA) Corporation - http://www.kiusa.com ] ====================================== Tel. 859.986.1420 -- Fax. 859.986.1485

Rethink your business approach for the new year with the helpful tips here. http://special.msn.com/bcentral/prep04.armx