We've used Job Management in the past for tracking costs associated with new part launches and tooling and prototyping, etc... We also have used it to relieve purchase commitments and book engineer's timesheets against the budget... I don't like using it and it's fallen out of favor here...

The code is buggy, prone to failure... Version 3.5.x leaves a great deal to be desired in terms of stability, and usability... We've never been able to generate invoices from it or chosen not to...

I'm wondering if anyone out there is using anything else to track these costs... and tie them to purchasing and accounting...

Thanks in advance...

Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers! http://shopping.msn.com/softcontent/softcontent.aspx?scmId=1418