I have to disagree with Jeff here.  With auditors very sensitive these
days I would certainly not want to delete anything from the system.

Richard

"Jeff Klipa" <jklipa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/13/2004 08:48 AM
Please respond to System 21 Users

        To:     system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [SYSTEM21] Excluding customers from Sales
Analysis/Forecasting

I say change your focus to one step further back in the process...

You've already implied that you don't care about the Invoice since it's
"Zero Priced" so the simplest thing to do is NOT post the Invoice to
A/R...
Simply Delete the Zero Priced invoice prior to posting and it should never

hit Sales Analysis...  Or if you want the visibility in A/R then log the
Invoices Manually since manually entered items do not hit Sales Analysis
either.  At least not on our V3.5.1 system.

I'm not aware of any way to flag a customer/destination to not
auto-generate
an invoice in JBA.  Perhaps there is a setting in a later version. Perhaps

in Advanced Shipping...

If there is no invoice then there is nothing to be included in the Sales
Analysis Rebuild...!!!

Hope this solves the problem.