From: Meena Nayagam <meenanayagam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx, jbausers-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SYSTEM21]   Return code in Maintain Tasks
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:57:24 +0000 (GMT)

I have one question related to the return code while defining the tasks in Manager/400(Maintain tasks option). What is the significance of this return code ? Will it be the input paramater to the Interactive program that called ? I have observed that we have different tasks calling the same program but with different return codes. So I believe it should be an input to the program.

Pls let me know more about this.

Regards,

Meena

Our best dial-up offer is back. Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6 months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup