Hi

 We have just moved to client express 5.2, but now my printer font is
printing to all the client express printers in a bold text which overlaps
itself, has anyone had the same problem and recovered it?

Regards

Steve Dodkins

 <http://www.ebmpapst.co.uk/>
 <http://www.ebmpapst.co.uk/>

Welcome ... to the world of air technology and drive engineering, the world
of ebm-papst. Get informed on our unique range of products. And get to know
how motor technology and engineering, aerodynamics and electronics are made
to interact to perfection in our innovative system solutions.

IMPORTANT NOTICE This email (including any attachments) is meant only for
the intended recipient. It may also contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any reliance on, use,
disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or attachments is strictly
prohibited. This email is not intended to be relied upon by any person
without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. ebmpapst UK Ltd.
cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this
message as it has been transmitted over a public network. Furthermore, the
content of this e-mail is the personal view of the sender and does not
represent the advice, views or opinion of our company. Accordingly, our
company disclaim all responsibility and accept no liability (including in
negligence) for the consequences of any person acting, or refraining from
acting, on such information prior to the receipt by those persons of
subsequent written confirmation. In particular (but not by way of
limitation) our company disclaims all responsibility and accepts no
liability for any e-mails which are defamatory, offensive, racist or in any
other way are in breach of any third party's rights, including breach of
confidence, privacy or other rights. If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please notify me immediately by telephone. Please also
destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this E-mail in error, or suspect that the message may have been
intercepted or amended, please notify ebmpapst UK Ltd on +44(0)1245 468555.
ebmpapst UK Ltd Chelmsford Business Park, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 5EZ

Fax:01245 466336

  <about:blanktransparent.gif>    <about:blanktransparent.gif>
<about:blanktransparent.gif>