From: Meena Nayagam [mailto:meenanayagam@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 11:32 AM
To: System 21 Users; SYSTEM21@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [SYSTEM21] Order Entry

One more point I need to add here.

1) The invoice number is generated for this order.

I want to know after the order is placed, when this invoice will be
generated and records would be added to OEP65 file. Is it as soon as the
order is placed. If not, at what stage it will be generated.

Thanks,

Meena

Meena Nayagam <meenanayagam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Generally we placed an Order for a customer through order entry screen and
after that it will get processed and ship to a customer. Now I am facing one
problem. Customer called me and updated that he hasn't received it. Now I am
trying to see whether that order has got completed. Usually we see the
status of the order in the Order enquiry option and there the status would
show up as Order completed. But for this order it is not showing up. I
checked the following steps, but still I am not getting the reason.

When I see the program behind this it seems

1) STAT40 field of OEP40 is blank. I believe only if the status is "C", then
we can say it is Completed.
2) I checked the OEP55 order line file, here the status field STAT55 is "C".
This is fine. I checked the other completed order status.
3) I checked the other files too to see whether the order is picked up. I
found the records are present there too.

i.e INP56 and INP57.
4) An event also created and the records are there in WHP75 and WHP77.

Does anybody face this problem earlier. If yes, could you pls tell me what
are the other steps that I need to check to figure out this problem or will
there be any other problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Meena

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.
at http://archive.midrange.com/system21.

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.