   From: JonWadey@ms= t-ltd.co.uk
   Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: 05/11/2003 1= 2:19PM
   Subject: [SYSTEM21] Save while Active

   I've been asked by our new pa= rent company,  for 24 hrs operations on&
nbsp;one
   box.  With this in mind the=  only way I can think of doing a&nb
sp;nightly save
   is via the save while&nbs= p;active command.  Does anybody out there&nbs
p;use this
   method of saving and if s= o what problems if any have they come&nb
sp;across?

   I am aware that any active = objects will not be saved at the time&nb
sp;and this
   could lead to data being&nbsp= ;saved at different times.

   TIA

   Jon
    <B= R>

   Jon Wadey
   IT Manager
   M & S&nb= sp;Toiletries Ltd
   Tel :- (+44) 1506 83560= 0
   Fax :- (+44) 1506 835609

   ************
************************************************************************<BR
>This E-mail message, including any attachments,&n   bsp;is intended only for
the
   person or&nb= sp;entity to which it is addressed, and    may contain
confidential
   information.

   If&nb= sp;you are not the intended recipient, any&nb   sp;review,
retransmission,
   disclosure, copying, mod= ification or other use of this E-mail me   ssage or
   attachments is strictly forbidden.<BR= >
   If you have received this E-mail m= essage in error, please contact the
   autho= r and delete the message and any attachm= ents from your computer.

   You are also=  advised that the views and opinions exp   ressed in this
E-mail
   message and any&nbs= p;attachments are the author's own, and may&n   bsp;not
reflect the
   views and opinions of=  M&S Toiletries Ltd.

   This e-mail = message and any attached files have been&nbsp   ;scanned for
the
   presence of computer vir= uses.

   Before posting,=  please take a moment to review the&nbsp= ;archives
   at <A&NBSP;HREF="HTTP: designtimesp="5256" system21?
archive.midrange.com>http://archive.midrange.com/system21.

   This&= nbsp;e-mail has been scanned for all viruses&   nbsp;by Star
Internet. The
   service is powered&n= bsp;by MessageLabs. For more information on a
proactive
   anti-virus service working around th= e clock, around the globe, visit:
   <A&NBSP;HREF= ="HTTP: designtimesp="5264"
   www.star.net.uk?>http://www.star.net.uk   _______________________