From: Roland Biemans [mailto:rbiemans@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 September 2003 12:44
To: System 21 Users
Subject: Re: [SYSTEM21] Excel VBA and Journals

This message has been successfully checked by the Centura Foods Email
System.

Hi Bill,

I forgot to mention that I use record level access to the file(s)

So using :

recordset
bookmark index.getbookmark(key, ad400SeekFirstEQ)
recordset.move  -1, bookmark

This is done to get the record previous to the bookmarked in the logical.

Hope this makes some sense :-)

As I use record level access , I dont use SQL statements

I did try to use : cn.IsolationLevel = adXactChaos but this doesn't seem to
work.

Am I on the right track with this IsolationLevel stuff ??

Also tried : cm_SLP05.CommandText = "LIB/CUSNAMES (*FIRST, *NONE)"

In my opinion the *NONE in there should prevent me from getting the journal
error message

Regards,

Roland