Karen,

Do you know what the specific error is?

Is your MSJOBCRD modified or plain vanilla?

I did a quick test and it worked fine set at length 24, overflow 21.

The plain vanilla version should print its last line
on line 18... the line "DO not write or mark below this line".
The print width should accomodate 138 characters for the text that may
print.  So it does not look like you can fit it in 6 inches of width if
you use the text.

The source indicates to create MSJOBCRD with
FORMSIZE(21 137) OVRFLW(LENGTH - 1)
and a source note says...
FORM SIZE  7" X 3.5"  (I assume 7 wide by 3.5 tall)
that would be 21 lines at 6 lpi and 140 char wide at 20 cpi.

Jack

Jack Welch
ARIS, Inc.
welchj@xxxxxxxx
(308) 395-8708

> I recently changed printers and need to modify the print file for a
report
> so that it fits on a 4x6 card.  I need to change the print file for
PC050
> (OSLPCD3/MSJOBCRD). The lines per page is currently set at 25 and the
overflow is 25. When I change the lines per page to 24 and the overflow
> 21, the program puts a print file out there for the job card but fails
before the detail (OSLPCD3/MSSTREQS) can process.  If you print the job
cards at 24 lines per page, they fit perfectly on the 4x6 job card.  Why
would the program fail just because I changed the lines per page?