I recently changed printers and need to modify the print file for a report so
that it fits on a 4x6 card.  I need to change the print file for PC050
(OSLPCD3/MSJOBCRD). The lines per page is currently set at 25 and the overflow
is 25. When I change the lines per page to 24 and the overflow to 21, the
program puts a print file out there for the job card but fails before the
detail (OSLPCD3/MSSTREQS) can process.  If you print the job cards at 24 lines
per page, they fit perfectly on the 4x6 job card.  Why would the program fail
just because I changed the lines per page?

Karen Smith
Accounts Receivable
Allen Engineering Corporation