Dan,
"Defaults" just refers to any customer pricing  you may have set up for the
customer ( 2/OEM, option 3 Sales Detail, F19 Pricing Groups) if you have
price types that are defined on the price type profile as "Applied At" set
to 3 for Customer Group.  A default can also be if you have a price type
profile defined as "Applied At" set  to 2 for Customer and then in Price
Type Maintenance you have defined/set up the specific customer(s)
applicable to that price type.

We use the '000' sequence as the bill-to also.  My understanding though, is
that you can set the '000' up as a delivery sequence as well.  (To the best
of my knowledge, this is not unique to v3. 5. 2.)  We chose not to, when we
originally  set up JBA, based on recommendation of the consultant working
with us.  But if someone does use the '000' for del seq and the customer
also has del seq '001', but did not have pricing defaults set up for '001',
then the system looks to the '000' to see if any defaults exist on that
sequence.
Amy

                    Dan Thomas

                    <dthomas@xxxxxxxxxx       To:     "'System 21 Users'"
<system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    t>                        cc:

                    Sent by:                  Subject:     RE: [SYSTEM21] JBA -
SOP : Pricing
                    system21-bounces@xx

                    drange.com

                    07/29/2003 09:18 AM

                    Please respond to

                    System 21 Users

Amy,

I'm curious about the statement:

"If no override, then the system applies the defaults for the customer
delivery sequence.  If no defaults exist for the customer delivery
sequence,
then retrieve any that exist for the '000'
delivery sequence."

Please explain what is meant by "defaults".  I'm also unaware of any
ability
to have a delivery sequence of '000'.  That is the bill-to customer record
normally.  We're on v3.5.0 and maybe these are v3.5.2 features?

Also, can someone explain the customer restrictions feature?

Dan Thomas
Director of Information Technology
MDI
4500 Progress Blvd
Louisville, KY  40218
(502) 318-1208

This message is a privileged and confidential communication protected by
the
Electronic Communications Act and is intended for the designated recipients
only.  Duplication or distribution of this email beyond the intended
recipients without prior written consent of the sender is strictly
prohibited.