Richard,

I don't know if anyone has responded to you.  The information below is from
last weeks "Aurora Technical Review" session at Alliance 2003.

Per your question:

1. A "code stripper" is used to strip out any of Geac's modification marks
and modification comments in the SP4 code.
2. The existing source goes through an ILE converter (probably something
like CVTILERPG) and the dates are zeroed (I assume these are the dates that
are on each line of code that denote the date that the particular line was
changed)
3. Standard header sections are applied (????) to the code
4. Copy source paths are corrected.

Some additional information for the techies:

All application and System Manager library names change from the current OSL
prefix to AUL.
New security - public now *EXCLUDE instead of *USE for all objects and they
are controlled by authorization lists.
Most extension files are integrated in the parent physical file.

You must be at V5R1 or above to move to Aurora.

There's plenty more.  This conversion will be a big task but Geac says that
they will help sell Aurora to your executives and assist with coming up with
an ROI.

Good Luck.

Steve