Muhammad -
If you are using Client Access to connect to the AS400, then you can add
the client access object library to a visual basic program by opening the
VB program, clicking project and then references. You should then see
client access in the displayed list. This will give you a component in the
VB toolbox called "remote command button" which allows you to run any
AS400 command or program. The remote command button is easy to set up. You
need the AS400 name and key in the command you want to run.