Stuart,

One of the simplest ways may be to Restore (using the RSTLIB command) your
Consolidated library to a library of a new name.  All objects will be in
the new library, including Logical files.  You can then delete all the
records for company's that you do not want in the data files in that
library.  Repeat for each Company's library you wish to create.

BE AWARE of any logical files that do not reside in your consolidated
library that are built over physical files that ARE in you consolidated
library.

You can then build you AM library lists, menus, tasks etc. to utilize the
new consolidated libraries.

You can contact me offline if you would like further information.

Jack

Jack Welch              ARIS, Inc.
welchj@xxxxxxxx         4116 W. Faidley Ave.
(308) 395-8708          Grand Island, NE 68803