We do it in the day end process from strm400.   If you need any more
information, feel free to call. my number is 270-234-2341.  Thanks,
Margaret

"Kincer, Alan" <akincer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jbausers-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/25/2003 05:04 PM
Please respond to
GEAC/JBA System 21 Users <jbausers-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'GEAC/JBA System 21 Users'" <jbausers-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[SYS21] Re: GLUPDATE running with DLYW status

What do you use to schedule bringing the subsytems down/up? STRM400 or
another product?

Alan