From: jbausers-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jbausers-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Michael Berman
Sent: 04 March 2003 22:09
To: GEAC/JBA System 21 Users
Subject: [SYS21] Re: Chart of Accounts File

Some useful GL files are:

I don't need to remind you of the dangers of updating these yourself .... It
is more like suicide!
.
FLP001  Company         Company Profile
FLP002  Ledger          Ledger Master
FLP003  Chart           Account Master
FLP004  GLACCBAL                Account Period Balances
FLP007  TRANSUPH                Journal Headers
FLP008  TRANSUPD                Journal Transactions
FLP026          Level Codes
FLP036          Bank Details
FLP043          User Defined Views
FLP044          User View Period Balances Base Actual
FLP045          User View Period Balances Budgets
FLP046          User View Period Balances Currency
FLP051          Annual Budgets
FLP055          Period Budgets
FLP060          Parameters
FLP097          Country Specific Parameters
FLP099          Record Locks

FLPUK2          VAT code details
FLPUK3          VAT balances
FLPUK4          VAT transactions

FLPUK20         Miscellaneous Payment headers
FLPUK21         Miscellaneous Payment GL dissections
FLPUK22         Miscellaneous Payment VAT details

Regards

Michael Berman

(m) 0419 324 558