<P>&nbsp;Yes, Mike is right. &nbsp;When you activate the application in 1/FIU
using F8 it should flag all existing INP96 records so that GLUP96 = '1'.
&nbsp;If you already set this flag earlier you will need to make the change
manually using SQL. &nbsp;All the same it would be worth checking what records
are out there prior to doing your first run. &nbsp;Use SQL to look at the
transaction dates where GLUP96 = blank and then run AFI in test mode.
&nbsp;Remember when AFI runs records that are processed will be flagged with
'1' and those you ignore will be flagged with '0'. &nbsp;</P><P>This will save
a lot of heartache and the need to post journals to reverse out
errors.</P><P>&nbsp;</P><P>Richard<BR><BR><FONT SIZE=2><B>&quot;Michael
Berman&quot; &lt;berman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;</B></FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Sent by:
jbausers-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>03/01/2003 11:50 PM
ZE11</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Please respond to GEAC/JBA System 21
Users</FONT><BR><BR> <FONT SIZE=2>To:</FONT> <FONT SIZE=2>&quot;GEAC/JBA System
21 Users&quot; &lt;jbausers-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;</FONT><BR> <FONT
SIZE=2>cc:</FONT> <BR> <FONT SIZE=2>bcc:</FONT> <BR> <FONT
SIZE=2>Subject:</FONT> <FONT SIZE=2>[SYS21] Re: AFI - Postings from
IN</FONT><BR> <BR><BR></P><P><FONT FACE="Monospace,Courier">Neil,<BR>This is
from memory, as I don't have access right now.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Monospace,Courier">I don't think it is an option to flag all old
transactions as new, but I<BR>think it is part of 1/FIU. &nbsp;This is where
you change the status from<BR>non-active to active.<BR>It would be worthwhile
checking!<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Monospace,Courier">The GLUP96 should be set
to '1' to signify that they have been processed.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Monospace,Courier">Regards<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Monospace,Courier">Michael Berman<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Monospace,Courier">(m) 0419 324 558<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Monospace,Courier">-----Original Message-----<BR>From:
jbausers-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>[mailto:jbausers-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Neil Thursby<BR>Sent: Saturday, 1 March 2003 11:32 PM<BR>To:
jbausers-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>Subject: [SYS21] AFI - Postings from
IN<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Monospace,Courier">We are about to turn on AFI
postings from IN - we have posted from OE<BR>for some time, but IN is new for
us.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Monospace,Courier">We've set-up all the necessary
definitions and are ready to go, but have<BR>a vague recollection of seeing an
option somewhere which was used to<BR>flag old transactions as
&quot;processed&quot; so they wouldn't get picked-up in<BR>the first run?
&nbsp;Does anyone have any knowledge of this, or are
we<BR>mistaken!<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Monospace,Courier">Thanks,<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Monospace,Courier">Neil.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Monospace,Courier">_____________________________________________________________________<BR>This
 transmission and any attachments are confidential and are intended<BR>solely
for the named addressee (s). If you are not the addressee, please do<BR>not
read, copy, use or disclose this transmission and please notify
us<BR>immediately by telephone on<BR>+44 (0) 1670 594848 or by reply.
&nbsp;Please then delete this transmission from<BR>your
system.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Monospace,Courier">Although we have taken
steps to ensure that this email and attachments are<BR>free from viruses, we
advise that in keeping with good computing practice<BR>the recipient must
ensure that they in fact are virus free.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Monospace,Courier">No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Fone
Logistics LTD by means of<BR>email communications.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
options,<BR>visit: <A
HREF=http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/jbausers-l>http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/jbausers-l</A><BR>or
 email: JBAUSERS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>Before posting, please take a moment
to review the archives<BR>at <A