This survey was offered last year also by Yorkton so I wouldn't conclude
from the investment firm being involved that it is on the market.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard_Caldicott@tandybrands.com
[mailto:Richard_Caldicott@tandybrands.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 3:30 PM
To: jbausers-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: [SYS21] System/21 Survey

No - but you seem to be starting one.  This same survey was done last year
if I remember correctly.

Richard

"Jansson, Stefan" <stefan.jansson@eljer.com>
Sent by: jbausers-l-admin@midrange.com
01/02/2003 02:20 PM
Please respond to jbausers-l

        To:     <jbausers-l@midrange.com>
        cc:

Yorkton's an "investment dealer" ... almost looks like S/21 is on the
market (no big surprise there, since I'm sure Geac was surprised at the
state of the product once they gained control of The Company Formerly
Known As JBA.).

Has anybody else heard of any rumors to this effect?

Stefan Jansson
Eljer  (Not a S/21 Customer)
stefan.jansson@eljer.com