UCR0128 is the error message from CRMSGF in oslcrd3...
In the Display file CR080FT we see this error message in the following line of
code...
0085.00      A  76N68                               ERRMSGID(UCR0128
*LIBL/CRMSGF 76)        921222
So indicator 76 must be on and indicator 68 must be off to trigger this
message...

Looking in the RPG program CR080 we find:
1004.00      C           RSTS05    CABEQ'R'       REDSP2         76
910509
So the field RSTS05 in SLP05 must be marked as an 'R' for this message to show
on the screen...
(This test is performed for DSEQ05 = '000' and <> '000')
OR
1270.00      C           RSTS05    CABEQ'D'       REDSP2         76
Or the field RSTS05 in SLP05 must be marked as an 'D' for this message to show
on the screen...

I suggest you query your SLP05 file for all instances where RSTS05 = 'R' or
'D'...

Let me know what you find...

Hth...

GManoovaloo@ibl.intnet.mu on 12/05/2002 08:05:07 AM

Please respond to jbausers-l@midrange.com

  To:          jbausers-l@midrange.com

  cc:          (bcc: Jeff Klipa/Harvard)

  Subject      [SYS21]   Customer returns message
  :

We have started to receive the following warning msg each tine we input a
return . The msg appears for all customers.
Customer account status is blank .
Since we have same customers defined in other SOP companies where the
problem is not encountered , we have compared (Query)
each field of the records in the various companies and no difference was
found .
The way to get round the problem is to exit from the task and select again
the menu option. The msg is then not issued .
This irritates the data entry operators.
We are at V352b SP3 .

Very strange . Anybody got an idea ?
Thanks

Example :

 CR080
 Returns Entry
 Return number.. R003870
 Customer....?.. C150000
 Address code... 000                    Receiving address code...?.. 000
 *** Consumer Goods                     *** Consumer Goods
 Riche-Terre                            Riche-Terre
 ROSE HILL
 Request date... 051202  Return date...  51202
 Return reason.? R       Customer Return
 Ret officer.?.. 00001   DEFAULT RETURN OFFICER
 Stockroom.......?.. B3  MFA Bonded Store #3
 Coll.instr.code.?..
 Original invoice.?.
 Customer reference.
 Department.........
 Job number.........
F3=Exit  F4=Prompt  F13=Receiving Address  F14=Collection Address
Customer recommended for deletion    <<<--- MSG

 SL015
Customer Maintenance
Account . : C150000          AMENDMENT
Name  . . : ******** SHOPPING CENTRE  LTD        Alpha Seq ******** S
Controller  . ?                       Credit Agency Code ?
Discount Code ?                       Group Code 1/2/3/4 ?
Account Status                        Account Stop?  . . .
Parent A/C  . ? C150000               Invoice Address  . .
Consolidate?  . 0                     Statement Copies . . 1
Statement Grp . F                     Statement Message  ?
VAT Code  . . ? STD                   Cash Basis VAT?  . . 0
VAT ID  . . . .                       Fiscal Code  . . . .
VAT Calc Basis  3                     Tax Classification . 0
Alloc Method. . 1
Letter Code . ?                       Letter Category  . . 1
Interest %  . .                       Exempt / Days Grace
G/L Company . : CG                    Control Acct . . . . 2236ADM
Bank Acct . . . 1102REC               Contra Co/Account  .
F3=Exit   F4=Prompt   F10=Additional Details      F12=Previous